Creekside Farm is a family equestrian facility and breeding farm one mile west of the Calgary City limits in the foothills of Alberta. Our property is located along side a small valley with a creek running through the bottom that flows into Fish Creek. There are beautiful mountain views from everywhere on the property.
We are dedicated to breeding quality foals and carefully developing them as young horses for Sport. We have horses for sale from weanlings and pregnant broodmares to prospects and competition horses. Please feel free to call to set up an appointment to view our facility and our horses.
• Bright 80’x200’ indoor heated arena with Travel Right Footing recently upgraded by Footing First.
• 100’x220’ outdoor sand ring with Nike Footing.
• Large grass riding area with natural obstacles such as a devil’s dyke, dry ditch and logs.
• Stalls ranging in size from 12’x12’ to 12’x15’ with rubber mats.
• 12 large grass paddocks used only in good weather.
• 12 wood and fence panel paddocks with all weather footing for poor weather.
• 3 stallion pens, 2 grass and 1 all weather.
• 2 indoor wash stalls, 3 grooming stalls.
• Large lockers for clients.
• Laundry facilities.
• Trails to ride out on.
Indoor board is $1200.00 per month plus GST.
Outdoor pasture board is available at $600 per month plus GST with no facility priveleges.
Haul-ins are welcome with an arena fee of $50 plus GST.
The arena and lounge are also available by the hour or the day. Please inquire for specific pricing.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.